So many people have asked me, "Why cork?" My response? "Too many reasons to name. How much time you got?"
Cork has become a popular material for a wide range of products and for good reason. To start, it's sustainable and eco-friendly while offering a soft and cushioned texture making it a perfect fit (pun intended) for footwear. Cork provides a soft and supportive base that molds to the shape of the foot over time. It's properties help reduce foot fatigue and allow added cushion for the entire foot.
Here are my top five reasons to buy cork footwear:
1. Comfort: Cork is a lightweight and flexible material that provides excellent cushioning and support to the feet, making it comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
2. Moisture-wicking: Cork is a natural moisture-wicking material, which means it can absorb and reelase moisture quickly, keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
3. Durability: Cork is a strong and resilient material that can withstand wear and tear.
4. Eco-friendly: Cork is a sustainable and renewable resource, as it is harvested from the bark of cork oak trees without harming trees.
5. Insulation: Cork keeps your feet warm in the cold weather and cool in the warmer weather.
As you can see, cork is quite versatile and a go to for anyone looking for a new pair of comfortable and long lasting shoes. Go ahead, try em on!